Hotel Accommodation in Shrewsbury Town Centre
Whether your stay be business or pleasure a warm and friendly welcome awaits you at this family-run Shrewsbury hotel.
Your hosts the Bailey Family, proprietors of 28 years
Abbots Mead Hotel is a grade II listed Georgian Town House situated next to The River Severn, with riverside walks starting right outside the hotel which almost circles the town, also close to the old Town Walls and the world-famous Shrewsbury Abbey. Built on the site of the ancient Grey Friars monastery, the hotel is close to the numerous good restaurants which this delightful market town has to offer.We offer good quality accommodation in our 16 guest bedrooms, all ensuite with colour TV, hairdryers, tea, coffee and hot chocolate -making facilities, Newspaper delivery, direct line telephones and wireless internet access.
- Free parking is available in the hotel’s private car park.
- Free Wireless broadband access
- Private Dining / Private Meeting Room.
- Children welcome
- Private Taxi hire and airport transfers can be arranged
- Cycle storage available at hotel
- All major credit cards accepted
- On line booking now available here
- Discount available for all guests at local gym bodytechhealthclubs.co.uk.
Please Note: For multiple rooms and family rooms or rooms showing no availability, please contact us direct as its not possible to show all availability on-line
If there is any information you cannot locate on this site, we have a wealth of local knowledge between us, so please do not hesitate to email or phone